All Posts By admin

A Shoe Trend That Never Gets Old – The Loafer

by

Loafers are having a big moment in 2016, we can say it all happened when Gucci revived our interest with a collection of the iconic slip-ons at the AW15 catwalk show. Back in the 1980s when the spotlight turned on them, they were a status symbol to let people know that you were super fancy. I'm not surprised that this classic style has leapt back onto the fashion map with a vengeance Here is the time to call me a 'sell-out'. I've always been an advocate of high heels and a true believer that some are comfortable, you just need to find them. Though this may be the case only 5% of the time, the other 95%, high heels are pretty uncomfortable. More so recently, I've found myself swapping my heels for flats, it's the sensible thing to do. What better way to embrace flat shoes than with a pair of classic and stylish loafers? They are so practical and functional, they may well just ...

Wrap Up This Winter in an Oversized Chunky Scarf

by

Knitting is one of those things I like to do but don't get to do very often. I start on a project for myself, then life happens and I abandon the project. Not good eh? For this reason, when I actually complete anything, I feel so proud of myself, especially if the end result is great. This colour block oversized knit scarf is one of the few projects I was determined to complete because I wanted to see the result of a new pattern I was trying out. I think it turned out well and perfect for winter don't you think?   So, since knitting isn't everyone's cuppa tea, here are some products you might also like     Wearing: Jacket - Super Trash (similar here), Jeans - ASOS, Boots - Boden

Trend Watch: Frills/Ruffles For Day Time

by

It's no news, ruffles have been lurking around for as long as I can remember, many designers have paid attention to this Victorian inspired detail by featuring a few frilly designs on their runway shows every season. But, is romance back in fashion? Flamenco frills and ruffled silhouette made prominent appearance in the SS16 runway shows. When we think frills, mind goes dressy, red carpet, evening or flamboyant looks, yes there was that, but also, a number of designers including Jason Wu, Alexander McQueen, Lanvin and Tome readdressed the frill situation, making them more appealing for day time. https://youtu.be/kLKd4MHc26Q From frills on knits at Mother of Pearl to full on details at Tibi spring/summer 16 shows, surely, this feminine detail is indeed making a come back this year. Frills are a great way to add impact to simple summer staples, but will you go for full-on romantic ruffles, or simply flirt ...

Oversized Pink Coat

by

I literally can't get enough of this oversized military style pink coat. I already shared a mirror selfie on instagram, and yes, it was very well received. Adding to the good news, the coat is currently on sale for ridiculously cheap (here), so if this is your cup of tea, you should totally take advantage. Also, these Boden booties have become my go-to since I nabbed them about a week ago in the sale. They work so well with everything and are quite comfortable. So, if you don't mind, you'll be seeing them a lot in my outfit posts.   //