So long to ‘try too hard’ Instagram captions and false reality, that’s so last year. *Already looking away with disinterested*. Blogging and social media does take its toll but I’m so grateful I can balance all that with having another full-time job and having something I call ‘real life’. It could be difficult if all you are fed with day and night are all kinds of social media blehhhhh. So, here are 5 things to embrace this year for good energy and positivity. Obviously not limited to.
- Focus on getting that £££… This never gets old.
- Focus on being a better version of you. Be your own measure of success, aim to achieve 20 times more than you did last year and the previous one. It’s all about you.
- Love. Just love and keep on loving. Love everything. Love your friends, love people you don’t know – ok but don’t try too hard doing this, trying too hard is never a good look.
- Self-confidence. I’m not some kind of guru or ‘know all’ but from experience, being assertive and confident about yourself goes a damn log way. I counter my insecurities or weaknesses with my strengths and this, honestly is KEY.
- Take more risks. The higher the risk the greater the reward in the long run. THIS is the main thing I would be embracing this year.
In another story, since my breakfast with Farfetch, the luxury online boutique has been on my shopping radar. Bank account *cough cough* sorry!
I honestly can’t describe to you how a simple tee could make one feel so dressed up.Casual pieces such as statement t-shirts are good if you want to splurge a little to compensate yourself for a little hard work. I’m a big fan of OTK boots and oversized cardigans are slowly becoming my go-to this winter.
Tshirt – Kenzo via Farfetch
Cardigan – Daisy Street via ASOS
Over The Knee Boots – Truffle via ASOS
Hat – H&M